NBA 2013 Value Picks

Search

Tokens
03/11/13

GAME TOTALS

503Oklahoma City at 504San Antonio OVER 208 (8:30 p.m. EST)
505Detroit at 506Utah OVER 196 (9:00 p.m. EST)
509New York at 510Golden State OVER 202 (8:30 p.m. EST)

GAME SIDES
509New York +3.5 at 510Goden State (10:30 p.m. EST)

Tokens
Same old sportsforumVIP, huh? Hey buddy, you were BANNED four months ago. And apparently, you're up to the same old shit of starting a thousand threads, ignoring your record that you were previously keeping track of, and consistently providing losing picks. Do any mods notice this? It's one thing if he maybe changed his ways, but apparently he has not.

Again, I repeat: You were banned for a reason, and now you're up to the same old tricks. Pathetic. Get rid of this clown before he hurts the Baseball Forum again.

And for what it's worth, Knicks/Warriors Over 202 is my personal best bet tonight so I severely hope you don't jinx it, given your [what a shock] losing record. You'll never learn.

Tokens
Notice how he ignores the accusation, which is truth, by the way. Time to BAN sportsforumVIP... AGAIN

Tokens
Same old sportsforumVIP, huh? Hey buddy, you were BANNED four months ago. And apparently, you're up to the same old shit of starting a thousand threads, ignoring your record that you were previously keeping track of, and consistently providing losing picks. Do any mods notice this? It's one thing if he maybe changed his ways, but apparently he has not.

Again, I repeat: You were banned for a reason, and now you're up to the same old tricks. Pathetic. Get rid of this clown before he hurts the Baseball Forum again.

And for what it's worth, Knicks/Warriors Over 202 is my personal best bet tonight so I severely hope you don't jinx it, given your [what a shock] losing record. You'll never learn.
I think you have a 1,200 word explanation to write for your losing picks. BOL to you kid.

Tokens
Notice how he ignores the accusation, which is truth, by the way. Time to BAN sportsforumVIP... AGAIN
Notice how you are a bonified idiot? Time for you to go write a 1,200 word essay for your losing picks that you seem to provide everyday kid.

Tokens
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nice 0-for-4, scrub. Is that a 7-game losing streak? Same old sportsforumVIP... losing record in every sport across the board.

Mods, how is he not banned again yet? IT'S SPORTSFORUMVIP, the same pathetic clown who was trying to PM members and sell picks.

No wonder that venture never got off the ground. Can't even win a game in any sport. Hahahah this is why you were the biggest laughingstock on the football and baseball forums last year, retard. Nice "bets," which I'm sure are just random guesses. Is that why you don't post the thousands of dollars you lose daily on these "picks?" Pathetic.

Tokens
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nice 0-for-4, scrub. Is that a 7-game losing streak? Same old sportsforumVIP... losing record in every sport across the board.

Mods, how is he not banned again yet? IT'S SPORTSFORUMVIP, the same pathetic clown who was trying to PM members and sell picks.

No wonder that venture never got off the ground. Can't even win a game in any sport. Hahahah this is why you were the biggest laughingstock on the football and baseball forums last year, retard. Nice "bets," which I'm sure are just random guesses. Is that why you don't post the thousands of dollars you lose daily on these "picks?" Pathetic.
I think you need to start your 1,200 word essays that say absolutely NOTHING and provide nothing but losing plays. I miss reading all your excuses about why you lose every play that you post and I miss hearing all your "Bad Beat stories". When can we anticipate reading all of your material THAT YOU CUT AND PASTED FROM OTHER WEBSITES? Maybe this season you can win more than 50% of your posted plays.

Tokens
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Your such a idiot that you cant even get the name correct...lol..."Clown"!

Tokens
Oh, and by the way, sportsforumVIP, what's your NBA record? Because at one point, you were actually keeping track. After the first few games or so.

Then you lose several in a row. Won a couple (I think). And now you've lost seven in a row. Which you should be used to, I guess. That's a pretty shitty record, is that why you magically just stopped keeping track? And isn't that the case also with baseball and football (Just before you were banned)? Yeah, remember how put together several unique losing streaks in each sport, before you stopped keeping track?

Same old sportsforumVIP. Time to send him in another permanent vacation.

P.S. Who comes back to a forum after they've been banned? Pathetic. A)No one liked sportsforumVIP. B)He broke multiple rules that ultimately led to his bannishment. C)You're not wanted. Go away. There's a reason there was a thread celebrating you being bannished. You're not wanted, except by people who look for scrubs to fade (At least you're making those people easy money). You clearly fit THAT criteria after this latest losing streak. But I don't think it's enough to keep you here this time.

BetAll?

Tokens
Oh, and by the way, sportsforumVIP, what's your NBA record? Because at one point, you were actually keeping track. After the first few games or so.

Then you lose several in a row. Won a couple (I think). And now you've lost seven in a row. Which you should be used to, I guess. That's a pretty shitty record, is that why you magically just stopped keeping track? And isn't that the case also with baseball and football (Just before you were banned)? Yeah, remember how put together several unique losing streaks in each sport, before you stopped keeping track?

Same old sportsforumVIP. Time to send him in another permanent vacation.

P.S. Who comes back to a forum after they've been banned? Pathetic. A)No one liked sportsforumVIP. B)He broke multiple rules that ultimately led to his bannishment. C)You're not wanted. Go away. There's a reason there was a thread celebrating you being bannished. You're not wanted, except by people who look for scrubs to fade (At least you're making those people easy money). You clearly fit THAT criteria after this latest losing streak. But I don't think it's enough to keep you here this time.

BetAll?
I cant wait to see the $20 bets that you post. I think your mom is calling you to come to breakfast, now hurry off child and go eat.

Tokens
Lol what? Is that supposed to be funny. Or did you purposely come up with something so horrendous as to try and deflect the attention from the actual situation here.

YOU are sportsforumVIP. Thus, YOU were already banned four months ago. Somehow, you slipped through the cracks and came back under a different name, but even with that, it was so easy to tell it was you - same bland personality, shitty records, writing style, and everything. How pathetic is that? First of all, when someone gets banned from an internet forum, that's pathetic as it is. But then to come back to said internet forum, where you are clearly not wanted and have never been wanted (Except for, as I said, people who look for obvious scrubs like you), that's even worse, as hard as that is to believe. Who does that??

Well, too bad, your plot has been busted. You were permanently banned four months ago, and you're about to be banned again under a SECOND name. You obviously haven't changed (Losing records in every sport; posting several threads; stopped keeping track of record due to multiple losing streaks; etc.), which was the only way you could stay anyway - if you changed at all, which you clearly have not. Time to be humiliated yet again. Hopefully this time, you're able to leech onto another forum (Or were you already banned from somewhere else in your four months away from here?). You bring nothing to the table except consistent losing picks (As documented in the baseball, football, and NOW basketball forums!), so that's all. The end of sportsforumVIP once again.

Tokens
I think you need to start your 1,200 word essays that say absolutely NOTHING and provide nothing but losing plays. I miss reading all your excuses about why you lose every play that you post and I miss hearing all your "Bad Beat stories". When can we anticipate reading all of your material THAT YOU CUT AND PASTED FROM OTHER WEBSITES? Maybe this season you can win more than 50% of your posted plays.

HAHAHAHHAHA WHAT? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

Okay, that's bannishment right there because that's slander and highly insulting, despite the fact that you have no credibility anyway. Mods? Here's his baseless claims that just got him into more trouble.

No. 1, the fact that you say any of my daily baseball articles were "copied and pasted" is absolutely LAUGHABLE. Go ahead, go through my DAILY LOG FROM LAST YEAR and type ANY OF MY ARTICLES into google you moron... obviously it'll just take you back to the exact thread where it came from, that obviously being mine. Everything I've written is exclusive to The RX, and the fact that you make an accusation like that is a VERY serious offense, moron. Typical sportsforumVIP, looking to deflect any attention away from his own obvious misfortunes.

No. 2, I love how you try to deflect your own awful records. Another baselss claim... win more than 50-percent of my plays? OBVIOUSLY I DID BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU, ALL MY RECORDS ARE KEPT TRACK OF AND DOCUMENTED.

Hmm, my baseball record last year? 361-329-47 (52.3%), including 143-119-27 (54.5%) in the second half and 108-82-20 (56.8%) over the final two months. Your baseball record? 38-44, I believe it was? And you STOPPED KEEPING TRACK.

Hmm, my football record last year? 138-106-8 (56.5%), including being one of the top three most viewed handicappers on The RX Football Forum every week (3,000-6,000 views every week). Your record? WELL under .500, which is why you stopped keeping track and were ultimately banned from The RX.

Mods? sportsforumVIP already dug himself a huge grave, and is now lying that he's not even formerly him... which is a LIE because BetAll CONFIRMED the IP addresses are the same! And now he's making obvious baseless claims about me, slandering my name and reputation that I've worked incredibly hard for, hence why I wrote 600-1,200 word daily articles in baseball/weekly articles in football, while posting those stellar records. And sportsforumVIP? Continued losing picks, while breaking RX rules (Slander is more than a forum rule), and not even keeping track of record.

Pathetic. A new low for this **. Didn't think it was possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tokens
Mods? Time to clean this up and re-ban this shithead. Add "Slander and Libel" as yet another one of the rules sportsforumVIP/Bad_Cat has broken here, which is funny because it can be DIRECTLY proven.

Here's what you do:
1. Go into my "Started Threads" history and go back to ANY date from last baseball season - ANY date, as I did not miss a single day with my 600-1,200-word RX-exclusive articles.
2. Copy and paste ANY portions of ANY of my articles into google.
3. See what comes up. As long as the ONLY search results are MY postings, which is what 100-percent will happen because they are MY writings and ONLY my writings, that means sportsforumVIP/Bad_Cat just committed a very serious offense, not just on an internet forum, but something he could actually be sued for (Slander/Libel/Defamation of character).
(You may also do this process for my weekly football articles from this past season)

And you can repeat that with his blatant lie about my records, which have ALL been documented on here, and are obviously well over ".500." Another blatant baseless claim that could get him into a lot of trouble in the real world - because it's been all documented and kept track of, unlike him.

So considering he was already banned four months ago, hasn't changed a bit with his old habits (Ignoring his records because of multiple extensive losing streaks, therefore trying to fool newer posters into thinking he's actually even decent when he's far from it. And hey, he once tried selling his picks on here through PMs hahaha and of course no one went for the bait), and now THIS latest incident, that should be enough to ban the cum stain... yet again.

Mods?

Tokens
Mods? Time to clean this up and re-ban this shithead. Add "Slander and Libel" as yet another one of the rules sportsforumVIP/Bad_Cat has broken here, which is funny because it can be DIRECTLY proven.

Here's what you do:
1. Go into my "Started Threads" history and go back to ANY date from last baseball season - ANY date, as I did not miss a single day with my 600-1,200-word RX-exclusive articles.
2. Copy and paste ANY portions of ANY of my articles into google.
3. See what comes up. As long as the ONLY search results are MY postings, which is what 100-percent will happen because they are MY writings and ONLY my writings, that means sportsforumVIP/Bad_Cat just committed a very serious offense, not just on an internet forum, but something he could actually be sued for (Slander/Libel/Defamation of character).
(You may also do this process for my weekly football articles from this past season)

And you can repeat that with his blatant lie about my records, which have ALL been documented on here, and are obviously well over ".500." Another blatant baseless claim that could get him into a lot of trouble in the real world - because it's been all documented and kept track of, unlike him.

So considering he was already banned four months ago, hasn't changed a bit with his old habits (Ignoring his records because of multiple extensive losing streaks, therefore trying to fool newer posters into thinking he's actually even decent when he's far from it. And hey, he once tried selling his picks on here through PMs hahaha and of course no one went for the bait), and now THIS latest incident, that should be enough to ban the cum stain... yet again.

Mods?

2012 MLB O/U Playoff Record: 10-10-1, -$133
2011 MLB O/U Playoff Record: 14-11-3, +$5
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012 MLB O/U Season Record: 361-329-47, -$1,490 (Was making much bigger bets earlier in the year, with countless fluke bad breaks, obviously. I also undoubtedly lead the country in half-run/one-run losses)

OK buddy! Here is your record. Thats consistent and over .500? Would you like to continue to lie to all the readers here at the rx? You must have failed math in grade school. Again, above, is another one of your many excuses on why you have a losing record. This is hilarious. For someone who claims to live and breathe MLB totals the results sure dont show it. I suggest you go back to the drawing board shithead.

Tokens
I remember HookEmHorns being very solid and a key contributor last year, but weren't his plays not just single games? I thought they were scenarios?

His system was to bet an entire series or something, and eventually, it'd work towards the end of the series, but you can't count that entirely as a win. Or if that's the case, those losses would be huge because in all of those instances, he's losing three or four games at a time (The whole series), which would be a big financial loss, whereas one win could be a 1-2 record in a given series, but still profit something in the end. I vaguely remember it and would need someone to re-familiarize everyone else with the system he had in place.

Just dont tail this guy. The record below is not to be desired. if you like reading a bunch of grubbish you may like him though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012 MLB O/U Season Record: 361-329-47, -$1,490 (Was making much bigger bets earlier in the year, with countless fluke bad breaks, obviously. I also undoubtedly lead the country in half-run/one-run losses)
2011 MLB O/U Season Record: 366-270-42, +$1,104

Tokens
Uh, way to embellish the record, moron. It was 13-10-1 (And even $$) in the playoffs for me last year, including ending on an easyy four-game sweep of the World Series... oh, speaking of the World Series, do you remember quitting after Game Two (The 8th time you quit during baseball season again) because of your usual losing record? HAHAHAH, yet another incident that led to you becoming the official laughingstock of The RX (As everyone was even calling you on the NFL Forum after you were banned hahahah).

Who is everyone going to side with [again]? Me, the handicapper who didn't miss a single day and provided excellent analysis on a daily basis, while also backing it up with high-end winning percentages (57.5% in 2011; 52.3% in 2012, including 55% in the second half and 57% in the final two months of the season! Not to mention my near-57% season in football, which you finished below .500 in!)... or lowly you, the retard who constantly re-starts his record and doesn't even document the amount of thousands of dollars that he loses... which was actually one of the reasons you were already banned as sportsforumVIP.

Hmm, tough call. Funny how even the Mods think you won't even last till baseball season. Looks like another permanent bannishment is in your future, cum stain. Should be fun.

You have no friends here. You were banned the first time under a new name. Go away already. You're obviously not wanted.

Tokens

OK buddy! Here is your record. Thats consistent and over .500? Would you like to continue to lie to all the readers here at the rx? You must have failed math in grade school. Again, above, is another one of your many excuses on why you have a losing record. This is hilarious. For someone who claims to live and breathe MLB totals the results sure dont show it. I suggest you go back to the drawing board shithead.

I'm confused...did you just post Cats record as 361-329-47 and say that is under .500? Man I think your the one that needs to go back to school lol.
I just scrolled through your threads as Bad_Cat...not SportsforumVIP...and you are WELL below .500

Must be the reason you start a new thread all the time. Makes sense. Run from your losses ;P

Tokens
I'm confused...did you just post Cats record as 361-329-47 and say that is under .500? Man I think your the one that needs to go back to school lol.
I just scrolled through your threads as Bad_Cat...not SportsforumVIP...and you are WELL below .500

Must be the reason you start a new thread all the time. Makes sense. Run from your losses ;P

Hahahah exactly! And you're right, Pats. Apparently Bad_Cat/sportsforumVIP has no clue what a "losing record" is.... although he certainly should, as he's posted one in EVERY SPORT IN HIS TIME HERE! If you think he sucks as Bad_Cat, just check out his "picks" (In quotes because they're more like "guesses," since he never actually provides any analysis with his shitty bets that factually lose more times than not!), check out his track record as sportsforumVIP (His name before he got banned)... he was even worse under that name, which is how he became notorious for re-starting his records after one of his typical losing streaks.

Hahah what an embarrassment. No wonder everyone was calling him the laughingstock of The RX throughout football season haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocash117
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com